Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Carbs Are Not Her Friends

Dear Diary,

183.4 - Carli decided against having cake for dinner last night...she had Sugar Wafers instead.  I have warned Carli repeatedly The Carbs are not her friends,   She seems to think I am just saying that because I am jealous...since she doesn't hang out with me as much when she is hanging out with The Carbs.  We had a heart to heart today; and it appears she is beginning to understand that I have to be truthful with her.  I have no desire to hurt her feelings, yet I don't have a choice in the matter...I need to be honest.  And isn't that a quality you want in a good friend.  I am hopeful today marks a turn for the better in our relationship.  It is Ash Wednesday and she has promised to give up sugar and dairy for Lent.  And she has committed to journaling and reading "Made to Crave" by Lysa Terkeurst daily.  Let say some prayers that she can remain motivated.

Sincerely, Penelope

No comments:

Post a Comment